ATTENTION BAND SENIORS!
Applications being accepted now! Deadline to submit applications is Monday, November 25, 2019. The Matt Graf Scholarship Fund is generously offering a $1,000 scholarship to a senior band member again this year. All senior band members are eligible and may apply. Scholarship recipient will be announced at the All-District Band Concert on Wednesday, December 4, 2019. Click for Application Details on Matt Graf Scholarship Page
AV Honors Band Tryouts
- Tuesday, December 3
- Approximate Times 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Contact Mr. Scott if interested in being a Bus Chaperone
Pine-Richland Dance Team Workshop and Performance 2020
PRDT Workshop and Performance being held in January 2020 for dancers in grades K-8.
- Information and Forms: BoostersDanceTeamClinicPacket 2019
- Questions: Contact Kristen Baileys at email@example.com
Concert Season Auditions
Auditions to determine placement will starting soon! Students should start practicing at home now!vAll auditions will be in person this year (no video submissions)!
New Uniform Committee
Forming Committee to Design and Select New Uniforms for 2020-2021 School Year. Parents interested in being part of the process should contact Mr. Scott. Uniforms need to be ordered before January 1, so process will be quick!
Did you miss the November Booster Meeting?
- Read the Booster Meeting Minutes: Booster Meeting Minutes November 4, 2019
- View the Booster Meeting Presentation: Booster Meeting Presentation November 4, 2019
Annual Pie Sale
Thanks for ordering pies and pumpkin rolls! Pies will be delivered on Tuesday, November 26, in time for Thanksgiving. Pickup will be in the PRHS band room from 2:30pm-5:30pm. PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to pick up your order during this pickup time, please make arrangements to have another band member pick up your orders. We are unable to store frozen items.
Volunteer for Concessions and Candy Stand!
We need your help! These are vital fundraisers for our awesome band!
Donations to Pine-Richland Band Boosters
Did you know that anyone can make an online tax-deductible contribution to the Pine-Richland Band Boosters? Click here for additional information on the Donations Page. Click the link above for step-by-step instructions if you don’t already have a Charms account. Thank you in advance! Instructions for Charms Guest Shoppers
Notes from the Digital Media Chair
- Upload video and images to the PRBB Google Photos album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/L7d3SChNvKYNpEns6
- Email or text media to: firstname.lastname@example.org / 724-612-2950.
- Follow on Instagram @pinerichlandmarchingband.
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe7HbAYQy0lSFx831OC_WQQ/
Moe’s Catering Credits Program
“Welcome to Moe’s!” Save, Collect, and Submit Your Receipts! How it Works: Collect receipts from in-store visits at any of the 10 Big Plan Group locations including Cranberry and Wexford. Mail to PRBB or place in the band box. See Moe’s Page for further details and additional locations.
Chick-fil-A® of Cranberry & Wexford
Food Credit Rewards Program Simply save your receipts and mail to PRBB or place in the band box.
Game Time Band Pictures by Montague Photography
- PR vs. Canon-Mac 2019
- PR @ Central Catholic 2019
- PR vs. Norwin 2019
- PR @ Butler 2019
- PR @ Moon 2019
- PR @ Hempfield 2019
- PR vs. Penn Hills 2019
- 2018 Senior Night Photos
- 2018 Home Playoff Game November 9 @ PR
Band Calendar – Did You Know?
Add the band calendar to your personal electronic calendar. If you use a google calendar, just go to the bottom of the calendar on the band website, and click the + to Add to Google Calendar. If you need the iCal address, use this URL: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/pinerichland.org_ik2hgg8r6u96jhspm5rh10htlk%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Please visit our GoFundMe/Community Assistance Page to see details about how you can support members of our band family.
- Care for Chris: https://www.gofundme.com/k22san-care-for-chris
- Amy Worthington: https://www.gofundme.com/support-amy039s-stroke-recovery
Thank you for your support and generosity! The PR Band Staff and PR Band Boosters