Concession & Candy Stand Volunteers
Senior Night is October 20!
The following information is for all band families – not just families with Seniors
- To Place Personal & Business Ads – Personal Ad Form & Business Ad Form (deadline was Sept 8 if formatting is required – printer ready ads are due Sept 22)
- Three More Volunteers Needed! Be a part of creating the senior book – Sign Up Here
- Order Your Copy Today – Great keepsake for all band members – not just seniors! Section & candid pictures of all band members included. All seniors will be given a complimentary copy of the book. Seniors wishing to order additional copies or students in grades 9-11 can order their copy by downloading this order form. Orders and payment are due by September 22
Senior Night Details, Volunteering & Donations
- Senior Parents
- Non-Senior Parents – Volunteers & Donations: If you do not have a Senior, please consider volunteering and/or donating to make this a special night for our seniors and their families. Sign up here.
Fall Sports Raffle – Who is Going to Win the Zamboni Ride?!
Fall Sports Raffle Tickets are on sale now. We are holding two separate raffles 1) Steelers & Penguins Tickets and 2) Penguins & Zamboni Ride tickets. The suggested expectation for each family is to sell 20 tickets (10 for each raffle package). These are easy tickets to sell, and funds raised will go towards reducing the cost of the spring band trip. Tickets are $5 each and can be ordered in booklets of ten (10 tickets per booklet – $50 per booklet)
- How to request your tickets: Email Christine Plaza to let her know that you would like two sets of tickets (one set for each raffle). Payment ($100 for two booklets) accepted upon initial ticket ordering or upon sale of tickets and return of completed ticket stubs, whichever you prefer.
- What if I wish to purchase more than two sets? Once all families have had a chance to purchase two sets of tickets (1 week) and your tickets are paid in full, you may request additional tickets on a first-come, first-serve basis until all tickets are sold.
- Payment: Make checks payable to “PRBB” or “Pine-Richland Band Boosters” and place in the band box or give to Christine.
Students interested in PMEA Honors Bands, see the tryout requirements.
Do you have a son, daughter or sibling who is a past member of the PRHS Band and is now in band in college? Send us a picture! Pictures can be from college marching bands or other band ensembles. Send pictures to Lisa Gaffey at email@example.com and include student name, instrument, college or band name, and year of graduation.
Students interested in purchasing Letter Jackets can browse and shop The Neff Jacket Shop. Use the PR password 068656.
Band Calendar – Did You Know?
You can add the band calendar to your personal electronic calendar. If you use a google calendar, just go to the bottom of the calendar on the band website, and click the + to Add to Google Calendar. If you need the iCal address, use this URL:
Save your Chick-fil-A receipts and place in the band box to help raise funds for the band.
Our next Spiritwear Sale will be the Holiday Sale with the order deadline of November 30, 2017. Any items ordered on the online store through November 30 will be processed with the Holiday Sale.
Thank You to Our Chaperones
Picture from August 27, 2017 ESPN game
Keeping the Band Looking Good!