Every year, the Pine-Richland Band Boosters sell Kennywood Tickets as a fundraiser to support the fabulous Pine-Richland Marching Band. It is one of the largest fundraisers annually.
Lowest Prices on Tickets from PRBB!
- REGULAR “Ride-All-Day” Tickets are $36 per ticket.
- NIGHT RIDER “After 5pm” Tickets are $29 per ticket.
- Tickets are valid for admission to Kennywood on most days of the season, not just PR Kennywood Day. A $10 surcharge is required if used on July 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28 or on August 3, 4, 10, 11, 17, 18, 24, 25, 2019.
Less Expensive than Giant Eagle! Giant Eagle is selling weekday tickets for $37.99 this year. Valid any one day in May and June; Surcharge for weekends in July and August.
Big Savings! Regular Fun Day Tickets at Kennywood Gate are $49.99 weekday/$54.99 weekend. Night Rider Tickets are $30.99/$32.99.
Ticket Purchase! Tickets may be purchased throughout the Kennywood season at the following locations. In May, tickets may also be purchased online by band families while registering in Charms. All checks payable to “Pine-Richland Band Boosters” or “PRBB”.
- Pine Community Center (PCC) (checks only)
- Pine-Richland Youth Center (PRYC)
- Nextier Bank (Gibsonia and Wexford locations)
Pine Richland Kennywood Day is Friday, August 16! The marching band performs in the parade at approximately 8:00pm. Note: Band students do NOT need to purchase a ticket for Pine-Richland Kennywood Day.
Questions? Contact Christine Krill, Kennywood Ticket Sales Chair, at email@example.com.