Band Camp 2017-2018 has been scheduled!
Attendance is MANDATORY, so please plan accordingly for next August!Band Camp 2017 starts on Monday, August 7, 2017.
Marching Resources 2016
8/3 DRILL SHEETS, VIDEOS AND MUSIC RECORDINGS ARE BELOW!!
Items you will need for camp:
- Instrument with all necessary accessories (reeds, oil, etc)
- Music in a flip folder (flip folders can be purchased at most local music stores. Make sure you have at least 10 plastic windows)
- Lyre to hold your flip folder (can be purchased at any local music store)
- Drill sheets (scroll down for files)
- Tennis Shoes for marching (flip flops and sandals are only permitted during breaks and while inside)
- Water bottle
- Dinner (pack your own or if you plan to order from a restaurant please make your delivery time 4pm — Dinner will be from 4-5pm)
- A GREAT ATTITUDE!
**Late July — Items you will find attached at the end of this page
- DRILL SHEETS **Print and bring to camp** (PDF files)
- 2016 demo recordings
- Kennywood form (permit to ride home w/ parent)
- Letterman Jacket forms
Drill Files are attached for you to watch and study. Each member will have a number that is assigned to a letter. The position of the letter on the page corresponds to a position on the field. Each square equals 1 step.
Letter Assignment: PR Marching Terms
- D Dance team MT = Mark Time
- G Colorguard FM = Forward March
- F Flute FTS = Float to Spot
- C Clarinet FTL = Follow the Leader
- A Alto Sax PNB = Park n Bark
- t Tenor Sax TTR = To The Rear
- H French horn
- T Trumpet
- S Trombone
- E Baritone
- U Tuba
- b Bells
- s Snare drum
- Q Quints
- c Cymbals
- B Bass drum
2016 Band Chip Numbers